We make a range of different ciders and perries to accommodate what we hope will provide something for all tastes. Consistent with our non-interventionist philosophy we do not carbonate but produce a sparkling product by bottle conditioning – that is finishing the fermentation process off in the bottle.
Testament to the quality of our products is the many awards we have received over the years from all the major cider and perry competitions. The most notable and recent are:
- Big Apple Cider & Perry Trials: Champion Perry Maker 2011, 3rd 2014 and 2nd 2015 draught medium cider
- The Royal Bath & West Show: Best perry and organic cider 2009, 2nd organic cider 2015, champion perry in 2016
- The Herefordshire Cider Museum: Best sparkling perry in 2008, 2009 and 2015)
- Three Counties Show: 2nd sparkling perry 2008 and 2017
- CAMRA National Cider & Perry Championships: 2nd perry 2012, 3rd perry 2005
So here is our current range which is available for you to buy now through the SHOP NOW page.
The minimum order is 12 bottles (can be mixed) with FREE DELIVERY to most of the UK mainland.
Trade enquiries welcome.